Bofu

SOLD - Remark Axle-Back Muffler Delete

I'm selling a Remark axle-back exhaust muffler delete. It's the single walled version with burnt titanium tips.

This was installed by the previous owner so I'm unsure of the exact age, but it is likely to be a couple of years old with around 5,000 miles being travelled in that time. 
Excellent condition, welds are all good quality.
This is one of the lightest twin exit axle-backs available for these cars.

Fair warning: this is a loud exhaust - too loud for me. If you're wondering if it will be too loud then it's probably not the exhaust for you!

Fits all 2012-2021 models. It's designed to fit onto an OEM mid-pipe so many aftermarket mid-pipes won't be compatible.

It comes with two removable mufflers for changing the exhaust note, one of which is shown in the pictures. These aren't sold with the exhaust as standard, and I'm unsure of the make. They can easily be removed or adjusted with an allen key.
I can supply a brand new gasket for a 2012-2016 car. The original gasket that fits all cars is also available, although I think these are single use items.
Both of the bolts are also available if required, although one of them has been bent at some point.

I'm looking for £250, collection preferred (near High Wycombe) but I can post it at the buyer's expense (likely £20-£30).

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

Mnw5maf.jpgfSEFavv.jpg3RWl0D4.jpgt30WBKK.jpgTTGZfNY.jpgxE1ghvF.jpg