Sign in to follow this  
Bumblebee

Injen Polished fitted by RRG Macc

Well that's my first mod done,an Injen polished intake fitted by RRG Macc and can I just say a huge thank you to Riceburner and his team for excellent service and for looking after me and mrs Bumblebee. Despite a shortage of these in the UK at the moment Riceburner and Fensport pulled out all the stops and got one shipped up in time to be fitted today. Once again thank you Now the fun starts :-)

Good choice. I had mine done at the point of purchase with RRG Macc. I've also got the Milltek non-res again brokered a deal at the point of purchase. 1st service and decat and overpipe have been fitted. Got to say, I'm loving the sound. Cool induction kit the Injen though and gets rid of the silly noise generator thing. Did I read elswhere that you're over for the TGB day at Oulton Park on Sunday? If you are, I'll happily show you mine.

I'm on in the morning, but if you're down at lunchtime I can show you what the Milltek is like, no problem. Yes an enthusiastic bunch at RRG Macc, I've been using them for ten years! :)