Jake_GT86

Wanted: Smoked valenti rear lights

cheapest place you can get them:

https://www.thespeedline.com/12-gt-86-brz-fr-s-valenti-sequence-indicator-led-tail-light-black-gold-full-smoke/?setCurrencyId=5

https://www.thespeedline.com/12-gt-86-brz-fr-s-valenti-bumper-led-reverse-backup-light-full-smoke/

Pop them an email first and ask them to reduce the price of the invoice so you pay less import tax. They reduced the invoice cost of mine by 50%.

(although it is illegal for them to do that so they might not want to do it again but can hurt to ask)

even if you have pay full import tax they're still cheaper with import then buying them in the uk without. 

only down side is they take a while to show up, mine look like a month for them to fulfil the order then shipping time on top, but well worth the wait given the savings.

if not there are plenty of uk suppliers but they're more expensive. 

hope this helps 

6 hours ago, Jake_GT86 said:

Wow, thank you so much. They are cheap!  Are these plug and play? 

The brake lights are straight plug and play, with a switch for sequential or non-sequential indicators.

The bumper lights is also plug and play if you want it to do exactly what the current OEM bumper light bar does i.e. reverses lights and fog light. If you want it to have the 3rd brake light function then you'll need to rewire it. 

They're both super easy to fit, when you fit the rear brake lights make sure the gasket on the back is properly in place and you dont do the nuts on the back up super tight otherwise it wont seal right and you'll get water coming in the car.

There's plenty of video on YouTube of people fitting them as they're quite a common mod. Use the American video as a rough guide tho as US cars have a different wiring harness to euro spec cars.