Sign in to follow this  
GT86Jay

Latest Posts Section?

Is there anywhere we can have a latest posts list? We've got the Latest Topics and Latest Blogs sectons but they show entire new threads. Not just latest posts in a thread? If there's a thread that's been sitting for months, and someone posts in it. The thread is months old but the new post is recent. Only way I can seem to do it at the moment is by looking at the 'Last Post' time.

There is a way to add it to the Latest Activity tab i think, i've asked them as i've looked high & low in the CP and cannot find it, there should be a module imo though..

Cheers Rob! Looks great :)

No problem, it may/maynot work 100% correctly if you notice it not behaving as you think it should let me know as it's a custom search module.

The Latest Post section on the home forum page doesn't seem to be sorting correctly. It seems to be in a random order at the moment (or an order that I've not figured out yet) and then when I click on the "SEE MORE", none of the "Sort By" sort by that select option which also means the Ascend and Descend selection doesn't work correctly either (plus you can't actually select Descending even when switching to Ascending as it keeps Descending highlighted and doesn't allow you to click on it).Plus....bit early now but any chance we could extend the number of latest posts on the home forum page to display more posts by default?

Just to keep this up to date, as of 25/6/13 still not working as expected, post from Riceburner 50 mins ago doesn't appear in latest posts but one from Lauren 4 days ago doesAlec

Slightly off topic but could we also have the button by each thread that takes us to the latest page be bigger and also have it available even after you've read the thread? At the moment, if there are no new posts in there and you want to view the very last post, you have to enter the thread (taking you to the very first post) then type in the last page number or click on the next page a couple of times. This could become very tiresome if there are a lot of pages there (unless I'm missing something). Cheers!

Slightly off topic but could we also have the button by each thread that takes us to the latest page be bigger and also have it available even after you've read the thread? At the moment, if there are no new posts in there and you want to view the very last post, you have to enter the thread (taking you to the very first post) then type in the last page number or click on the next page a couple of times. This could become very tiresome if there are a lot of pages there (unless I'm missing something). Cheers!

Well spotted, a "go to latest post" button will be added, due on a later release. So hold tight :)