Sign in to follow this  
keelerad

GT86 Owners Map

Here's where the Owners Google map is http://goo.gl/maps/wMiy3Trying the add link again rather than just pasting it (it didn't work on the events post I did)Nope whenever I try add link I get an HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error in a dialog titled Attach LinkAlec

Hi Alec. Yes, I've had that too. Is too with restrictions on the server. I've been in touch with Alex (Speedy) to sort it hopefully. Pasting a link staight into your post work okay. Can't add links for pics though at the mo'. Less than 24 hours old and teething problems already eh? ;) Good to see you! :)

Aha, that's good to know if you have photobucket. I think though the issue lies with the server settings. Need to make it a bit easier, really.Some fine looking motors there. :P

The map is a Googlemap (like the events one I set up) that is independent of any forum (It does have links back to peoples profile's on Dans forum),Anyone who wants out of the map just needs to contact me and I remove them (this has happened a couple of times, one of them being Stu from the other forum)Don't see the need to set up a duplicate as its enough work maintaining oneThoughts ? Should I put links in the map to this forum as well for people who join here?Alec