Alex P

All parts sold, please lock the thread!

Hi all, car is boosted so manifold is up for sale along with a set of H&R 20mm Silver spacers. Only 1 spacer was fitted to the car and unfortunately they didn't fit due to the wheel bolts sticking out past the spacer which meant my Team Dynamic wheels wouldn't fit flush. These are literally brand new spacers! 

The Tuning Developments equal length manifold has been Zircotec Primary Black ceramic coated and was on the car for just over a year and a half and covered less than 10,000 miles. The manifold is in great condition and only has 1 slight scratch at the bottom which is highlighted in the picture. Unfortunately I have lost the gasket and bolts during the turbo install that connects the manifold to the pipe that runs to the overpipe but I'm sure Tuning Developments will be able to help with replacements :)

Pricing is as follows:

Manifold: SOLD

Spacers: SOLD

Parts are based in Windsor and collection would be preferred but can arrange postage for an additional fee.

Manifold 1.JPG

Manifold 2.JPG

Manifold 3.JPG

Spacers.jpg

27 minutes ago, matrixprotein said:

How comes the manifold had to be removed when going turbo?

Alex is running the HKS turbo kit, so the manifold is a different design. 

Hi Alex,

The manifold looks great - I'll buy it if it is still available please.  I live in Bedford so will have a think about collection vs posting.  I will PM you.  

Cheers,

Will