Deacon

JDL Uel Manifold and overpipe

I've swapped my manifold so have my JDL Uel Manifold for sale. The JDL manifolds are some of the best regarded in the US and cost a lot to get into the UK once shipping, import tax and duties are added. The manifold is also ceramic coating which also adds to the cost. 

The manifold started off as a catted manifold but the cat died (as catted aftermarket manifolds are prone to) and so the cat section was removed and replaced professionally by Rogue Motorsport.

IMG_20181029_200414__01.jpg

The manifold also comes with an overpipe. 

IMG_20181029_200539__01.jpg

To get this manifold in the UK you'd be looking at around £1200 when the coating, shipping and taxes are taken into account plus the cost of an overpipe. I'm looking for £500 collected for the manifold and overpipe. I also have a sports cat pipe available which was made by Rogue Motorsport (see separate ad here) 

If anyone is interested in the manifold and overpipe as well as the sports cat front pipe I'd do the whole lot for £700. You'd only need a cat back then to have a full exhaust system for you 86/BRZ. 

I'm located on the West Mids / South Staffs border but regularly travel to Bedford and Tewkesbury so I'm quite happy to meet up. 

Any questions, please ask. 

6 minutes ago, Oghero said:

Any video of the sound of the setup? I'm very interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a video of the above parts combined with a HKS HiPower Spec L cat back exhaust recorded using an external mic.