Sign in to follow this  
TRD

Sold

All,

Regretfully listing this for my TRD. It currently has just under 33,000 on the clock (please note this will go up as its my daily) 

The car is late 2013 model with 3 Owners. Only ran on Shell V-Power. First owner was a Toyota demonstrator. Change in jobs and personal circumstances forces sell tango_face_sad.png

I purchased this car back in October 2017 and i've had few of the inevitable GT86 issues fixed during my ownership. List include; 

- Uprated 65AH battery
- A pillars on both sides
- 2 rear tail lights following condensation 
- New gearbox oil - mitigate sluggish 1st to 2nd gear
- New rear view mirror due to delamination

Aside the list above, the car is completely stock with minor cosmetic upgrades. To stress, the car isn't perfect by any means as it just under 5 year old. Few niggles to highlight below ;

- Minor bodywork scratches around bodywork
- Hairline crack on the windscreen (Autoglass suggests to repair rather than replacing the windscreen as it doesn't obscure driver)
- Alloys are curved however nothing major - could do with refurbish if you are pedantic
- Seat bolsters are fine despite the age / ergonomics of the car (slight worn on driver side)
- Brake squeal on slow speed however the pads doesn't need changing yet 
- slight worn gear knob

The car comes with full service history / stamps over the course of ownership and all the paper work. 2 keys, full GT86 mat, 2 x Brand new Yokohoma Advan sport tyres and full tank for you to drive back home. 

Conclusively the car is mechanically sound and it has been the most reliable purchase I've made. 

Without being too biased, the GT86 overall has been absolute joy to own over the months and if you are in search for one and have any doubts in terms of reliability and fun factor - do not look any further. You will not regret owning this car.

Car location : Aldershot, Hampshire (GU12) 
Contact name : Shidartha 
Mobile : 07748419687

£14750

Thank you. 

- Full HPI report also available -