Sign in to follow this  
Tom21

Tinting OEM rear lights

Just wondering if many people have had there taillights professionally wrapped or if they have had much success doing it yourself,

I brought some cheap vinyl film to see if I liked the look but it took me hours to get them covered and even then they look terrible up close.

So has anyone got any tips or quotes for getting this done properly?d2f384ad70030759be1c0672e3daf011.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I did same  . Look crap. If you want o maintain oem look look at grazio lights but expensive for what is essentially red gel coat cost £550++. I got 2017 look ones of ebay Chinese seller for £200 delivered . No import duties and plug and play! 👍🏿 With sequential indicators too..

amrano

image.jpg

I have Grazios.  They're expensive compared to, say, Valentis, but considering you're basically getting a brand new pair of OEM lights the price is reasonable, IMO.

Here's how they look:

XcBPi2r.jpg

WPkLu0O.jpg

On 27/06/2018 at 1:47 PM, amrano9 said:

I did same  . Look crap. If you want o maintain oem look look at grazio lights but expensive for what is essentially red gel coat cost £550++. I got 2017 look ones of ebay Chinese seller for £200 delivered . No import duties and plug and play! 👍🏿 With sequential indicators too..

amrano

image.jpg

Ho mate. Have you had any problems with these lights?! It seems it isnt E-marked, think they are illegal?