Sign in to follow this  
Mikey P

Black gt86 slightly modified

My much loved gt86 is for sale, due to growing children forcing my hand to get something with more practical rear seats. 

Its the higher spec model with half leather (fully black) heated seats, it has full Toyota service history (most recent one this week) 64000 miles and also a full MOT till April 2019. It's in very good condition and is always garaged and only used for social use, (as walk to work). 

Modifications are as follows.

Sard rear wing (or stock if preferred)

Custom front splitter 

Valenti rear lights

Tein springs (recent geo)

Performance friction Z brake pads 

Invidia 300 exhaust

XXR 550 wheels (continental sport 4 tyres) 

Car is located just north of Milton Keynes, and I would like £11500 ONO hoping for a quick sale to purchase another vehicle I have seen. 

IMG_20180405_151648118.jpg

IMG_20180405_151707521.jpg

Have lowered the price down after researching others for sale at now at £11500, I think this is the cheapest manuel HPI clear example for sale, given it has about £2000 worth of modifications I think it's a good deal. (Note the low price reflects the speed of sale required not the condition of car which is excellent).

Thanks there is another specific car that I would like to buy before it sells (that does fit children better) if this falls through will make the gt86 work for a bit longer.