Sign in to follow this  
JakeGT86

Rota Titans?

Within the next couple of months I’ll be changing the wheels on my car, I know... I’m already thinking about it:lol: so I’m starting to look around now and price them up.

I've seen some Rota Titans on a few sites in 18x18.5, 5x100 with +40 or something offset. Basically they’re 800 quid without tyres and I was seeing if anyone could recommend any other wheels similar to that, within that price range or give me a review on these wheels if they’ve run with them before. Thanks, Jake

9 minutes ago, JakeGT86 said:

Within the next couple of months I’ll be changing the wheels on my car, I know... I’m already thinking about it:lol: so I’m starting to look around now and price them up.

I've seen some Rota Titans on a few sites in 18x18.5, 5x100 with +40 or something offset. Basically they’re 800 quid without tyres and I was seeing if anyone could recommend any other wheels similar to that, within that price range or give me a review on these wheels if they’ve run with them before. Thanks, Jake

I had them. Decent wheels and relatively light for the size. (Mine were 17x9" though)20160625_162211_Hagrid_Film.thumb.jpg.831eac74dc511f704265b74efafb6e41.jpg

6 minutes ago, Deacon said:

I had them. Decent wheels and relatively light for the size. (Mine were 17x9" though)20160625_162211_Hagrid_Film.thumb.jpg.831eac74dc511f704265b74efafb6e41.jpg

Where did you order yours from if you don’t mind me asking?

3 minutes ago, JakeGT86 said:

Where did you order yours from if you don’t mind me asking?

I got them from someone on the forum who was selling a set and then I had them refurbed in bronze.

If 800 is your budget and you want to get brand new, you're in replica wheel territory. Check out Tarmac Sportz for XXR and Japan Racing wheels, both brands have decent fitments available for the 86. Rota's are probably a bit better quality but cost a bit more for it.