Lucas

Whiteline Sway Bar KIT - Activate more grip!

Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BSK020 is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle. Boasting a 22mm 2 point adjustable front sway bar and 18mm 3 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit.

Don't forget to message me for 10% Off coupon! 
BSK020-500x500.jpg

1 minute ago, Tareim said:

quick rename the title to anti roll bar before Lauren gets here :lol:

I was going to say about the rule I made up about speaking bloody English on the forums. We are not American. America is not the world! :P

I'm looking for a 16mm option due to my coilovers and Ade's spreadsheet calculations. Had a look during your sale but couldn't spot 'em. 

Would like them to be adjustable incase I change coilovers in future. So cusco won' t do. 

On 15/09/2017 at 6:27 PM, Tim86 said:

I'm looking for a 16mm option due to my coilovers and Ade's spreadsheet calculations. Had a look during your sale but couldn't spot 'em. 

Would like them to be adjustable incase I change coilovers in future. So cusco won' t do. 

16mm rear anti roll bar? 

Edit: https://www.part-box.com/index.php?route=product/isearch&search=Gt86 sway&description=true