DanJ

11/06/17 - MK Meets and Eats

Sorry I'm getting a bit confused with what I actually have. I currently have the pads that Ade has offered you to try on my car as he wasn't using them with the BBK upgrade, I put them on my car after eating my pads at Bedford (got more off mine than you did!) and they've only done some motorway mileage and a wet track day at Kendrew. Should still have enough pad left on them to try but I'll get them off my car (got new road pads for now as my trackday budget has dried up) and bring them along to the meet.

30 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Sorry I'm getting a bit confused with what I actually have. I currently have the pads that Ade has offered you to try on my car as he wasn't using them with the BBK upgrade, I put them on my car after eating my pads at Bedford (got more off mine than you did!) and they've only done some motorway mileage and a wet track day at Kendrew. Should still have enough pad left on them to try but I'll get them off my car (got new road pads for now as my trackday budget has dried up) and bring them along to the meet.

You have club racers for the front and HC800+ for the rear end

On 5/28/2017 at 11:23 PM, lewisw said:

With the time being pushed back i'm going to have to cancel unfortunately guys, start work at 7:30 that night back up Nottingham way, will be at the Sunday Service though.

Thanks for letting me know, see you at the Sunday Service.