Sign in to follow this  
Minion

Beatsonic shark fin

Hi All

I purchased a second hand shark fin at a decent price on here a few weeks back in the correct colour. I've had a look and it's all perfect the one thing I'm not to sure about is the best way to put it on. Obviously It's already been attached the one car so I don't want to risk it and stick it again using the same sticky pad it comes with. Does anyone have an idea or recommendation on how they'd put it on securely as I'm not keen on the idea of it flying off down the road... :lol:

Hi All

I purchased a second hand shark fin at a decent price on here a few weeks back in the correct colour. I've had a look and it's all perfect the one thing I'm not to sure about is the best way to put it on. Obviously It's already been attached the one car so I don't want to risk it and stick it again using the same sticky pad it comes with. Does anyone have an idea or recommendation on how they'd put it on securely as I'm not keen on the idea of it flying off down the road... 

Beatsonic offer a replacement sticky pad, I know you can get it direct from their website dunno if there are any places in the UK you can get it from though

14 minutes ago, HariboPenguin said:

Beatsonic offer a replacement sticky pad, I know you can get it direct from their website dunno if there are any places in the UK you can get it from though

I've just had a look on there website and I can't seem to see it. I'm probably being blind but where abouts is it? 

Thanks

Jake

14 minutes ago, HariboPenguin said:  

I've just had a look on there website and I can't seem to see it. I'm probably being blind but where abouts is it? 

Thanks

Jake

You should be able to find both of them on this page, depending if you have the older version or the newer longer version

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/shark-fin-antennas/toyota-scion.html