Minion

Tomei Type-80

Hi All

I have only just recently purchased this but I took the risk of trying it as I have the TRD unfortunately it doesn't quite sit right on the TRD cut outs on the bumper which is gutting because I love the noise it makes, the quality and the design of the exhaust. My OCD is killing me with it sat off centre therefore I have no option but to sell it on. The exhaust costs around £1100 new and has only covered around 1000 miles so is in exceptional condition, I am asking for £600 for a quick sale but am open to swaps for something of a similar value. Any questions please ask away

The exhaust as I'm sure most of you are aware is ideal for forced induction with it being just over 3" internal diameter plus with it being made from titanium it is incredibly light!

Exhaust is located in Grantham, Lincs

Tomei-2.jpgTomei-3.jpgTOMEI-1.jpgTomei-4.jpg

14 hours ago, Jared said:

Would really love this system but really cant afford it at the mo 

GLWS for a tidy looking bit of kit 

It really is beautiful with the blueing on the titanium but not just that the quality is second to none!! 

If you get the funds together in the future let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out :) 

14 hours ago, zhuonanli said:

Really want it however got a set of Miltek already

I would say I'd do a swap plus cash but it just wouldn't look right on my TRD bumper and with the Miltek problems it could be hard to sell :( 

5 hours ago, Minion said:

I would say I'd do a swap plus cash but it just wouldn't look right on my TRD bumper and with the Miltek problems it could be hard to sell :( 

Yeah I can imagine, The TRD bumper doesnt really look right with the Miltek tips, Such a shame :(

1 hour ago, zhuonanli said:

Yeah I can imagine, The TRD bumper doesnt really look right with the Miltek tips, Such a shame :(

Your more than welcome to make me some sort of offer though if you like, it's handy as well because your only just up the road from me as well.

1 hour ago, Minion said:

Your more than welcome to make me some sort of offer though if you like, it's handy as well because your only just up the road from me as well.

Miltek Non-Res Cat back (used but covered a few thousand miles) + £200?

Im really a newbie in car mods, If we do do the swap, will the Tomei be OK with my 2.5' decat and over pipe? or do they have to be changed

2 minutes ago, zhuonanli said:

Miltek Non-Res Cat back (used but covered a few thousand miles) + £200?

Im really a newbie in car mods, If we do do the swap, will the Tomei be OK with my 2.5' decat and over pipe? or do they have to be changed

Yeah it would fit no problem at all & just let me work it out and have a think over the weekend and I will come back to you on monday :) 

8 minutes ago, Minion said:

Yeah it would fit no problem at all & just let me work it out and have a think over the weekend and I will come back to you on monday :) 

Sure, have a think, however im away for 2 weeks abroad from tomorrow :)

Good luck on the sale, but if you don't sell it in the next 2 weeks let me know then