Sign in to follow this  
Minion

Aero Spoiler

Hi there

I'm looking at buying an Aero spoiler of someone which is brand new and haven't been fitted before, it does include the fitting kit. 

Has anyone removed the stock spoiler and fitted one before, I know there will be holes that need filling but is it a hard job or should any bodyshop be able to do it? Also what sort of price would you expect it to be?

Thanks
Jake

A bodyshop should be able to do any job, if they can't i'd wonder why they call themselves as such :P It's not a hard job no, i'm not sure how much they are new to be honest perhaps someone who knows can chime in on that. Failing that google is your friend.

20 minutes ago, rob275 said:

A bodyshop should be able to do any job, if they can't i'd wonder why they call themselves as such :P It's not a hard job no, i'm not sure how much they are new to be honest perhaps someone who knows can chime in on that. Failing that google is your friend.

I'll have a word with a few bodyshops near me and see what they say, I've had a quick google but can't see to find much on there about Aero  spoilers being installed but surely there must be some people who have? :D