Paul

Invidia Q300 catback

At this point I'm just scoping out interest, but I'm thinking of getting rid of my Invidia Q300.

I bought it second hand off a forum member for £500 about 4 months ago, would be looking to get that price back.

Exhaust is in good condition, I have the box as well.

Gives the car a much deeper tone, sounds great under load but no motorway drone, it is the perfect gentleman's exhaust. Had it on with a decat front pipe for 4 months and then with a HFC front pipe and catless manifold and it's perfectly polite even with those additional mods. Plus they look the absolute dogs bollocks, I'm constantly getting compliments about them.

So why I'm thinking of getting rid? Basically I've got the urge to have something a bit more anti-social as I don't tend to do motorway runs myself. I'm also thinking of getting a 3" system ready for the inevitable FI upgrade.

So if anyone's interested drop me a PM and we can sort something out. Assuming someone wants it I will remove it from the car first week in August.

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1694.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

It's in Bracknell, in case anyone finds it too challenging to just read the location ever so slightly to the left under my profile picture. 

Already have a buyer for it so this can be closed.

10 minutes ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

It's in Bracknell, in case anyone finds it too challenging to just read the location ever so slightly to the left under my profile picture. 

Already have a buyer for it so this can be closed.

Not on mobile it doesn't!