GT86Jay

Bumper grill, headlight surround & indicator / fog surround

Unfortunately I hit a small deer on the way up to Fensport yesterday. 

It's cracked the bumper (Which i'll source from RRG) and wiped some other bits out on the driver side, but am in need for a few bits that some may have laying around before I order from RRG at dealer prices.

1. Bumper grill.

2. Headlight surround - Driver Side, (the black bezel under the headlight which the bumper clips onto.

3. Headlight washer cover - Driver Side. (any colour, I can paint)

4. Fog light surround - Driver side.

5. Indicator housing and holder - Driver Side. (The one above the fog light)

If anyone has any of the bits above, please do let me know and we can sort a deal if you want to sell. 

Jay, when you source new parts depending how damaged the fog light surround is, I may be up for taking it off your hands. I'm carbon skinning some stuff for mine, and fancy trying the surrounds :)

9 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

Jay, when you source new parts depending how damaged the fog light surround is, I may be up for taking it off your hands. I'm carbon skinning some stuff for mine, and fancy trying the surrounds :)

Sure, it's not really damaged. Its just cracked. Super glue and carbon skinning would be fine for it! I'm going to go for full gloss black ones now. So i'll let you know soon as it's off the car. Maybe a week or two.