Sign in to follow this  
Knighty

Premium Membership

Hi Guys, 

I paid premium membership a month or so back, but have yet to here anything regarding the membership or receive the club stickers.

My Paypal account shows the payment going through on the 20th of March. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks, Sam 

For some unknown reason the subscription was set up and payment taken but the API didn't feed this back to the website from PayPal. I'm fairly sute this was around the time the PalPal API was having a bit of a "mare" I've reissued the invoice and marked it at paid for you. Will get the stickers out soon. Any preference on colour @Knighty? It may be a week or so as i've had to order stock due to running out at Japfest.

Apologies for the mishap. 

For some unknown reason the subscription was set up and payment taken but the API didn't feed this back to the website from PayPal. I'm fairly sute this was around the time the PalPal API was having a bit of a "mare" I've reissued the invoice and marked it at paid for you. Will get the stickers out soon. Any preference on colour @Knighty? It may be a week or so as i've had to order stock due to running out at Japfest.

Apologies for the mishap. 

Hi rob,

Many thanks for the swift resolution. Invoice email now received. I did think it had, had a moment at the time as it didn't seem to redirect me back to the forum, but thought I'd wait and see. Glad to know it's sorted.

Red would be great if possible. No rush at all for them, just when you're ready!

Again, appreciate your time dude!

Sam