Tim@Prestige

PLEASE HELP: Feedback needed for new online quote for Prestige KM Insurance

Thanks for all your comments. As it's a development link, I'm removing it so we can work on it further. The development manager says he's not too worried about the pricing as yet because we will amend that to look at competing favourably when it's launched.

Thanks again.

YOUR QUOTE

Currently we are unable to provide you with an on-line quotation, however please call 0800 330 8057 to speak with one of our experienced advisors, who will be able to assist you with your enquiry and provide you with a competitive rate.

We look forward to being of service to you.

:(

Pretty easy to use but a few bits of feedback:

1. Don't know if there's much point asking the drive how much no claims they have for every vehicle they access, I've only ever known of people earning NCB on a single vehicle at a time
  2. Maximum of 5 mods? Depends what you're classifying as a mod, for example discs, pads and callipers count as 3 components or just 1(brakes)? Don't think 5 would get you far on this forum!

2015-12-14 21_58_18-Car Insurance from Prestige Keep Moving.png

37 minutes ago, CanaryWundaboy said:
  1. Maximum of 5 mods? Depends what you're classifying as a mod, for example discs, pads and callipers count as 3 components or just 1(brakes)? Don't think 5 would get you far on this forum!

not to mention the 10% extra bhp, would be ok for the N/A lot (just about) but the FI guys have no chance

It took me ages to do and got this at the end:

Currently we are unable to provide you with an on-line quotation, however please call 0800 330 8057 to speak with one of our experienced advisors, who will be able to assist you with your enquiry and provide you with a competitive rate.

Ran a quote. The list of jobs available is very limited and none of it matched any role that I've had over the last 5 years or what other insurers offer in terms of job roles (usually there's 5-6 to chose from and I have to see which gets the lowest quote, this one I had to try 5-6 just to find one it would accept)

Also you were 70% more expensive than my current insurer (Aviva) and I've not paid that level of insurance since my 3rd year of driving.

Judging by the comments here it doesn't work. I also got the below, my job isn't listed, you can't collect no claims on more than one car so if i've collected no claims on the car i want to insure I shouldn't be asked about no claims on other cars.

Just did it.  Comes out pretty similar to what I already pay.  However, on my current insurance I have to list all my modifications and there are a lot more than 5

2 hours ago, Tim@Prestige said:

Thank you all. If you could give me the online quote reference numbers, I could look into them. This will also enable us to work at the online pricing tool :)

I never got a ref number, just the error above