pwrout

Red GT86 with HKS supercharger Low Miles!

I'm selling my 2013 HKS Supercharged GT86. The car has always been looked after well. Ive only ever put Vpower in it. Most of the time it has spent in my garage as it was a show car. I have always detailed it and looked after the paint very well.

The car is standard from the exterior apart from the official TRD canards. It will have the standard spoiler put back on.

The car will come with

HKS Supercharger V2, fitted and mapped professionally by Abbey Motorsport
HKS manifold
Tomei Overpipe
HKS resonated Front Pipe
M7 titanium exhaust (only one in the UK I think, hand made in Japan)
HKS Oil cooler again fitted by abbey. This has a vent in the wheel well, I high end part.
Car will possibly come with the ARC air box but i may change it to the standard one.
Oil was also changed to the premium HKS oil.

Car makes roughly 320bhp/288 at hubs.

The supercharger/oilcooler/most exhaust parts have only been on the car for around 2k miles.

Car Mileage is just under 7000miles since new

There are a few signs of use but in general car is all good.

I'm looking for £22,000 or nearest offer. I think due to the mileage ad the quality of parts it is worth it. Its a great car if you're looking for a GT86 with some extra power or a good powerful base to start a race/show project. The HKS kit is an absolute joy. I'm located in Nottingham.

IMG_6188.jpg

IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_6197.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

4 hours ago, SL03JOE said:

Awesome, would be coming to view it if my golf had sold! Should really advertise it! Unless interested in a mk6 r custom wide arch show car

not interested in a golf, sorry. Let me know anyway!

4 hours ago, SL03JOE said: Awesome, would be coming to view it if my golf had sold! Should really advertise it! Unless interested in a mk6 r custom wide arch show car

not interested in a golf, sorry. Let me know anyway!

Not to worry, cars for sale currently.

Any luck I'll be in contact

4 hours ago, SL03JOE said:  

Not to worry, cars for sale currently.

Any luck I'll be in contact

cool good luck with sale

Hi, just let you know I've purchased a GT86 and I'm collecting Monday. Got it for a great deal and was local to me!

GLWTS

Agreed. 

If it was less hassle, I'd sell mine as standard, buy this and fit my suspension/wheels etc. to yours, but it's just far too much work.

Great price for a car with this spec though.

On 6 February 2016 at 5:37 PM, Minion said:

Can you let me know if you put it back to standard spec as i would be interested in some of the parts

Replied via pm. Bump. Make me some serious offers. Need this gone!