Sign in to follow this  
S18 RSG

Eibach Sportline Springs

Hi guys,

Some of you may have read in an earlier thread that I swapped out my springs for a full set of coilovers, after having some issues at the garage that fitted them, so therefore, I have a basically brand new set of Sportline springs for sale (the 35mm drop ones).

You all know what they look like, but I have no issue throwing a few pics up if required.

They've done around 10 miles on my car, and so are therefore in perfect condition. This also means I don't really have much of an opinion on them, as I barely drove with them on.

Included in the original box are the necessary bump stops and dust guards (as supplied by Fensport).

I paid retail for these (minus club discount) so given their condition, I would ideally like around £200 for them (still a decent saving over buying brand new) considering there will likely be a significant cost to shipping. If you would prefer to pick them up from South Wales, we can discuss a different price, or we can come to some kind of arrangement to meet on a weekend somewhere.

Open to any offers/suggestions however, as they are only taking up space in the garage :)

Edited by S18 RSG

Hate to be that guy but if you could, please post up some pics just so people can see for themselves the condition of the springs or even for the fact that there might be some people who don't actually know what they look like. Thanks.

No worries Keith, I'll get some up. Main reason for not doing so is that I posted this up when I had a spare 5 minutes at work, so obviously I can't just walk down to the garage now, and knowing my luck I'd forget to post this up when I got home.

I'll grab a few pics when I get home, and update the OP.