remal

Forza 6

Well I downloaded the demo a few days ago and had a blast last night. 

Well what a good choice of 5 car from a S2000, RX7, a few others and of course a GT86 which I had to have in orange. 

The demo gives you 3 races and 1 invitational doing indy car racing at a oval.

The handling is great, graphics amazing and the last race is in the wet and my god it's fun. hitting a pool or water makes you aquaplane which is interesting but also makes you do different lines to get around them.  

A bloody good demo and hoping the game will be as good when it's out on the 15th. 

If anyone own's a Xbox 1 it's worth looking into. My gamer tag is knockedremal. I can be found currently enjoying Destiny 

I have pre ordered it which gets it to you on the 10th and set the demo downloading to try tonight. Gamertag is the same as my forum name, also playing destiny currently. 

Looking forward to rain and Brands Hatch in forza, glad they have upped the car and track list as well.

I tried the demo last night, the 5 cars available were almost my entire car ownership history. Ive recently bought a thrustmaster TX wheel which is great fun although I've found I'm slower with Forza whilst I'm getting used to it.

I'm also currently playing a lot of destiny, I can't see to get away from it and I've preordered the taken king expansion. My gamertag is the same as my username here if anyone wants to join me.

Although not played Forza i've played my fair share of Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, BeamNG.drive and a short few sessions on the new Dirt.
Assetto Corsa been one of the best sim-type games ive ever played. - Laser scanned tracks, really good physics engine.

Not a console gamer so not sure what options you guys have but I really recommend getting a steering wheel with force feedback.

I know the G27 is supported on the old PS3, i imagine ps4 would take it.

But as Forza is an arcade/semi-sim type game and not specifically sim it depends what you're looking for.

But if you want an indoor racetrack get yourself a decent FFB wheel, oculus rift and good chair setup. then fun begins.

I'll add a few of you later. Destiney had been the only game i've spent a huge amount of time on ever. Currently have a titan, Warlock and Hunter all maxed out. Love the game and on often so if you see me on a raid or POE, VOG join me. 

As for Forza looking forward to this a lot. it was only after the demo last night I bought the ultimate edition. 

Project cars for me was a huge let down on the xbone. hardly touched it and I did try to get it running how I want. 

But being able to drift the 86 with a few simple changed to the settings was great. I only use the controller but like to have everything off apart from ABS  and use manual gears. 

I wouldn't be able to relate using a controller. i remember old car games from my ps2 days, i couldn't imagine having any sort of realistic connection using my thumbs

honestly get a wheel, best investment ever.

I must of played 2,000 hours + on mine over the years. it cost 250 awhile back and that works out about 1p per hour.

Bargain.

Forza ultimate for me too. Pcars has not had the greatest start on the console for me. Too many bugs made it unplayable for about 6 weeks, its getting better but there's a frame rate issue that ruins it a bit. Makes forza feel like need for speed though. 

Destiny has consumed too much time but I still love it, just finished all the year one stuff. Now ready for the taken king expansion.