Rab

£££ OFFERS Five Axis 19" Alloys

Thanks rob275 for relaying that information to me so quickly! I think they could be a bargain for me Rob, but I was going to go for 18" wheels - so offset all o.k and no spacers etc? In your experience of all things GT86, are there any problems or bad points about going for these wheels? Sorry to have to pick your knowledge on this, but I only came across the advert last night and I am desperately trying to find info and put to the wife before getting back to fatrab. 

By the way what a fantastic club - people so helpful and so nice to me at Newark JAE a few weeks back.

p.s Just paid membership as I think it's well worth it. :)

Yeah as Rob says , these were specifically designed for the GT86 so the fitment is perfect.

In terms of downsides to fitting 19" wheels, I didnt notice many. Obviously the 35 profile tyre requires a bit more care and attention when it comes to potholes and kerbs, but the ride was fine even with the stiffer springs on mine.

I think there's only been a handfull of folk who went with 19" wheels fitted to their 86/BRZ, Fensport being one of them (and if they think it's good enough who are we to argue!!??)

They really do fill the arches well and make the car stand out.

I'll PM you my number as I'm not going to be near a computer for the next day or 2.

Cheers,

Rab

You won't need any spacers, you should be able to fit them as they are with nothing else. Quick question though Rab, with your springs, did you increase camber at all? Would Panigale need to worry about the arches with stock suspension and camber?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aaaw3rxswrluwz9/AABp90FPd4ZLS6no3u8HIYC4a?dl=0

Link to Dropbox with better photos of wheels off the car.

The wheels are immaculate as can be seen, and although 2 of the centre caps have tiny dings in them (I've done my best to photograph them), I'm sure whoever buys them will want to fit Toyota or Subaru replacements anyway.

££offers

Cheers,

Rab

Last bump for these before I put them away into a corner to gather dust and spiders.....

£££ ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE ACCEPTED !!!