JamesP1991

Blitz Suction Intake Kit & Blitz LM Panel Filter For Sale

Morning guys, 

So it is time to say goodbye to both my UEL rumble and my intake system, as from next weekend onwards my car will hopefully be turbocharged in preparation for Japfest 2. 

James AKA Tweedbean has already purchased my Borla UEL manifold off me, and so the only things left to go up for sale are my Blitz Aluminium suction kit and LM panel filter. 

Both items were bought direct from Fensport at the start of the year, have been on the car for around 4000 miles and are in really good nick! 

Two products are here: 

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_1/299

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_1/4254 

The brand new combined price of the two items when I bought them from Fensport was £185 including VAT, I am looking for £140-145 for the pair now. I have the original boxes still at home and they will be posted out in them. 

If someone wants to offer me a sensible price I will consider it. Reply under here or PM me and we can discuss. The parts will not be posted until after the turbo kit is installed which hopefully will be next weekend, so I will not be demanding payment right away :)

Any way here are a couple of pictures of them both arriving and on the car:

post-1091-0-28228700-1435920121_thumb.jp

post-1091-0-68692900-1435920174_thumb.jp

post-1091-0-37379500-1435920165_thumb.jp

I'll leave it over to you now guys, 

Cheers!

I'm interested in the Blitz Suction Intake kit and If you posted this before last week I would have had the filter but bought a HKS one for our 86 last week to fit at the first service I'm doing

Would you split and if yes how much would you want for the Suction it.

Also is this a direct replacement for the plastic one that you get as standard. IE can I still use the resonator if I don't wish to disconnect this?

Blitz Intake pipe has been provisionally sold to Matt (Remal) so only the panel filter is left guys!

I'm looking for £25 or a sensible offer near so get in quick before someone beats you to it :)

So both other bits have been sold and so only the Blitz panel filter remains! 

I am still looking for £25 or a sensible offer guys! 

Ready to send immediately as my turbo kit is now on!