GREMLIN

trd auto 2013

hi all as you are aware I'm selling my mod parts but soon to sell the beloved baby my TRD auto 18000 mile with history and warranty , be selling mid august  looking for £19000 or serious offers may be considered  plus if sold with plate T20 TRD be £500 on top or plate can be sold separately at £600 ovno  if someone wants the car with blitz suction and filter and cusco strut bar and lights then price will be £19850  with plate as well £20350 or make a decent offer ,the window tints are free lol  trying hard to sort the bloody pics out but so thick still struggling to put up if anyone got pics of my car please add on for me thanks 

hi all as you are aware I'm selling my mod parts but soon to sell the beloved baby my TRD auto 18000 mile with history and warranty , be selling mid august  looking for £19000 or serious offers may be considered  plus if sold with plate T20 TRD be £500 on top or plate can be sold separately at £600 ovno  if someone wants the car with blitz suction and filter and cusco strut bar and lights then price will be £19850  with plate as well £20350 or make a decent offer ,the window tints are free lol  trying hard to sort the bloody pics out but so thick still struggling to put up if anyone got pics of my car please add on for me thanks 

post-1003-0-82038500-1434399483_thumb.pn

SO CAR READY TO GO IN SEPTEMBER SO ANYONE INTERESTED PRICE NOW £18750 AND £19200 WITH T20 TRD  NUMBER PLATE   IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN PLATE SELLING FOR £450 PLUS COST OF TRANSFER   OR CAN DO COMPLETE PACKAGE CAR ,PLATE, BLITZ AIR FILTER AND PIPE AND LIGHTS VALENTI SMOKED AND CUSCO STRUT BAR WITH BRAKE STOPPER  £ 20100 BARGAIN AND WINDOWS ALREADY PROFESSIONAL TINTED WILL THROUGH IN ORIGINAL PLATES AS WELL 

Will the Valenti lights be coming off for sale or stopping with the car?

NOT FORGOTTEN YOUR REQUEST FOR LIGHTS WILL BE REMOVING END OF MONTH SO ALL YOURS IF NO ONE WANTS COMPLETE CAR WITH MODS ARE YOU GOING TO BBQ AT ROBS MESSAGE ME ON MOBILE 07415871076 AS EASIER AS NOT ON SITE MUCH THESE DAYS AS DEPRESSED THAT I GOT TO SELL MY BELOVED TRD