Sign in to follow this  

Single exit exhaust wanted.

I have a problem. Well, more than one to be honest, but as far as my exhaust requirements go, I have a problem lol.

I have a brand new Perrin Cat back, a brand new JDL cat back, a used JDL cat back and a stock system. All these are twin exit systems and I want a single exit system for my Rocket Bunny.

If anyone has one and wants to do a deal for one of my twin systems, or a straight sale, please let me know.

As far as I know there's only me and Adrian that have single exit exhausts in the UK so I think it's unlikely :lol:

Adrian uses the Blitz one, have you not considered this?

Mine is fully custom from the overpipe back but only 2.5" so wouldn't be much use plus I love the sound it makes so not planning on getting rid any time soon :P

Mines still open, need to get round to sorting a blank for the passenger side jsut refuse to pay more for postage from America than the actual part... unless thats a hint that you sell them? ;)

not yet, but we will shortly  ;)

Is the HKS system 3" bore? It seems to be a reasonable price whereas the others are so very expensive!!

Now we're talking James!! VERY interested in this.

I now require a catted 3"front pipe and overpipe that will suit my AVO stage 4.

Thanks James, I guess I'll go with the AVO front pipe and Overpipe then...

Please PM me your best price on the exhaust. I'm looking for a link of that exhaust on a turbo car at the moment..

Nige,

Going for the AVO 3" over pipe and cat pipe is definitely your best option.  It is designed to fit a RHD car, whereas any of the American ones will I can (almost) guarantee will foul on the steering.  Also, the AVO over pipe is designed to fit straight onto the outlet of their turbo.

Looks like I'm sorted?? A call to Dan has sorted me a AVO front pipe kit and James from Amber has done me a good deal on the HKS single exit jobbie.