Westonian

Castle Combe Sports classic 2015

Bristol Motor Club Events 2015

Email not displaying correctly?

View it in your browser

Bring your Sports Classic to Castle Combe!

Cobras at Castle Combe 2013

2nd February 2015

Dear Ian,

Bristol Motor Club's Family Day at Castle Combe will be returning to its usual weekend this year, so the date will be Sunday 21st June. There will be another chance for you to take part in parade laps of this iconic circuit. It could even be a special present for Dad as it happens to coincide with Father's Day! Add it to your calendar now before you forget.

More details will be sent out in the near future, but meanwhile please visit our website, which will be updated when new information is available.

Looking forward to seeing you in June!

Zoë Tooth

Event and Entries Coordinator

BMC Family Sportscar Day

Do you know someone else who might be interested in this event? Forward to Friend

If you do not wish to receive further information about this event please unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Several 86 owners attended this event last year. It was great, real value for money and a opportunity to drive your car on the track. Some great classic sports cars to see as well.

What more could you want

Hope to see more 86 owners there this year.

Email today from Bristol Motor Club regarding this event.

'I contacted you a few weeks ago about Bristol Motor Club's Family Sportscar Day 2015 at Castle Combe.  Since then our club has been informed by Castle Combe Circuit that due to other commitments our event has been moved.  So I'm now letting you know that instead of taking place in June the new date will beSunday 26th July. I appreciate that this clashes with the Silverstone Classic weekend, and no doubt other events, but unfortunately this is the only date available.

I'm very sorry if you've already circulated this email to others, advertised the event on your website, or made plans around the date previously advised but I sincerely hope that you will be able to join us on the new date in July instead.  Even though it won't be Father's Day you may still like to bring Dad, or any other friend or relative for that matter, to participate in a few parade laps of this iconic circuit!  I have been assured that the date will not change again, so hopefully this will be the last time this year that I ask you to add the event on
Sunday 26th July to your calendar!

An invitation letter and entry form will be sent out in April, but meanwhile please visit our websitewhich is updated regularly, or alternatively email me if you need any more information.

I look forward to seeing you in July!

Zoë Tooth
Event and Entries Coordinator
BMC Family Sportscar Day'

Sorry Ian to keep hijacking your thread... but you can now sign up for this event...

'To participate in Parade laps the track access fee is £14.00 per car. If you are paying by cheque please download, print and send the completed entry form, together with your cheque (payable to ‘Bristol Motor Club’) to Zoe Tooth at the address shown on the form OR if you use online banking please complete the online entry form, then use your personal online banking service to make a BACS transfer. The account details are shown on the form.  Please note that your entry will not be accepted until the payment has been received.'

L