Fusion

Brand new Yokohama winters on OEM wheels

I realise I have probably put these up a bit late but having acknowledged that I am never going to end up fitting these to the car, I thought I may as well list them.

*NEW* TOYOTA GT86 OEM WHEELS W/ YOKOHAMA WINTER TYRES 17X7 ET48 5X100 RRP £1788 Only asking for £850

Set of 4 wheels and tyres

I bought these wheels and tyres back in 2013 but have never needed to fit them to the car as I drive so irregularly that it was not worth fitting them to the car for the few cold days that I drove on.

Wheels and tyres are therefore BRAND NEW and have not even been removed from their packaging. The wheels have been stacked in an insulated loft (therefore relatively constant temps) and rotated at least once a month. For the last 3 months they have been laid as photographed as I cleared floor space in my loft for them.

Please look through the photos where you can see proof of purchase from an OFFICIAL TOYOTA DEALERSHIP and evidence of the brand new, untarnished tread. The lower-than-RRP invoice was as they part of a forum promotion - these wheels and tyres bought independently retail at £1788. Please note that the picture of the unwrapped alloy wheels are not the ones for sale but my OEM summer wheel set - it is intended as just a demonstration of the alloy/spoke pattern.

Buyer can either collect in person or arrange a courier to collect - cash upon collection preferred.

lNJyb35.jpg

ze3h2Nn.jpg

o4Kfi6p.jpg