Looking for modified cover

Tim,

I'm looking for cover for my GT86, which is undergoing some pretty normal modifications, Turbo/Supercharger, Suspension, wheels tyres, Bodykit etc. .

I have made a new front bumper crash bar, pictured below. Would you be interested in providing cover for my car with this kind of modification?

NewBeam2.jpg

newbeamside.jpg

Newbeamfront.jpg

Note I have retained the original foam insert and also used the existing crash beam mounting holes. The tube actually replicates the curvature of the original beam, it is just mounted higher.

Tim, just a thought, but why don't you get your team to look at this page, i.e. someone who is qualified to make a decision on it and then let Nigel know. That's how you provide a great service.

Tim, just a thought, but why don't you get your team to look at this page, i.e. someone who is qualified to make a decision on it and then let Nigel know. That's how you provide a great service.

Thanks Lauren, that's exactly what I was thinking, and exactly why I put the pictures up. Perhaps Tim could copy and paste the pics to his "team" if they don't have the time to look at the forum? Just sayin :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll gladly send the photos to my colleague. Just that we tend to base our quotes on the profile of the customer as a whole rather than just the make & model of the car.

For example, we could refuse to quote for this car for a 19 year old driver but be happy to quote for a 30 year old driver with experience, etc.

It's just that without knowing the full details, it's hard to make a judgement!

OK Tim, sorry, didn't figure that one...

51 yrs old, clean license, history of Nissan Skyline GTR's, Mustang, Porsches, MX5's, Motorsport and a down to earthenthusiast. Rolls Royce time served engineer, currently working in dentistry.

I'm guessing you'll be interested then??

My question is not really how much will my quote be, it's more.. will you cover this mod, year after year??