Bumper reinforcement assembly

It's hard to tell from those pics but is all the plastic between the top of the radiator and the slam panel? Can't see the air feed either, although that could be hidden too.

I think theres a word missing here? If you are asking, "where is all the plastic", and where is the air feed, they are off. The plastic panel would be replaced with a section of aluminium sheet from the tube back and the intake would sit within it.

I think theres a word missing here? If you are asking, "where is all the plastic", and where is the air feed, they are off. The plastic panel would be replaced with a section of aluminium sheet from the tube back and the intake would sit within it.

Yeah, badly worded while I was in my half awake state... So they are going back on? I would definitely advise that they do as both are beneficial.

Yeah, badly worded while I was in my half awake state... So they are going back on? I would definitely advise that they do as both are beneficial.

They will both go back on whilst the car is stock. I'm with you, the stock intake is in an awesome position!! Whatever I do FI wise, I will always aim to have my cold air intake in this spot.

The plastic panel will be replaced with the ali sheet if I do the reinforcement bar mod.