forge197

GT86/BRZ Custom Subwoofer Box with 10" JL Subwoofer

GT86/BRZ Custom Subwoofer Box with JL Subwoofer

Comes with a JL10W0 Subwoofer (10 inch)

The subwoofer box is from

http://www.integrityconcepts.net/scion-frs--subaru-brz--toyota-gt-86-products.html

And it's for the left hand side as you look in the boot

B875D76B-5E1B-4EA3-ACA6-3BEB98D80C5A_zps

DSC06133_zpsdc0e98db.jpg

£200 ono - not looking to ship this so collection from Crewe area or I can bring to Autumn Classics as I'll be popping down.

Lol, good work Jay.....doesn't your coilovers get in the way of these or vice versa?

No the coilovers on mine are below the carpet liner and this sits above. So not a problem. 

I don't even think it would be a problem with the Tein Motors either. 

This sits very neatly in the corner and there'd be plenty of room for brace bars / coilover mounts. 

nice what did you pay for it? Happy with the JL speaker?

I actually saw it on ebay before on here, So offered him what the buy it now was to pick up next day as it was only 30 minutes from RRG when I was there. 

It's brilliant. Better than the system I had built into the base of the boot before hand, Much lighter and can be removed really easily. 

Makes a fantastic addition to the OEM system, doesn't take much boot space and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it. 

What should i expect to pay for one then Jay?

Not sure, I paid £100 for this one. But cash next day pick up from their office. 

I think you'd have to expect to pay more for one from the US after shipping etc. Also depends what Drive Unit you want to put in it. Have no problems with the 10" JL fitted in this one! 

Key is to wait until they're up second hand I guess.