rob275

Wanted: Events Coordinator

Hi All,

With the club expanding more rapidly day by day the club as a whole has a thirst for events. I get asked to arrange events and some fall in the pond an alas don't really follow through or eventually end up half arsed. For those of you that have attended any of our "Proper" events you will know that when we do create an event we like to make it a good one. After all it's what the GT86/BRZ Drivers Club is all about.

I have discussed with Lauren, Alec and Keith and we are all in agreement that we need someone to help push events through. If this is anything someone will be interested in then either let us know below or PM me directly. We would preferably want someone with some events Coordinating experience before but it's not a necessity. All we ask is that you be enthusiastic about what we are trying to achieve here (and own a GT86 or BRZ) 

As you can imagine I do spent a lot of my personal time maintaining this club, from memberships, to events and merchandise as long with the other directors. There comes a time where we need some minions to help us out. 

We are serious about events here, and next year I can really sense is going to be a busy one if I have anything to do with it!

Anyone who is serious about helping the club out will get a lifetime supply of crisps and you will be helping out with Shows, Social Meets, Track Days, Road Trips and anything else that gives us an excuse to drive our GT86/BRZ's.

APPLY WITHIN!

Many Thanks,

Rob.

//gt86.org.uk