Sign in to follow this  
Guest zen

Mobile site (2 questions)

Guest zen

So, I really like the mobile site on my iPhone. Very slick. But... I has to switch to the full site to upload and post an image to a post. Have I missed something?

1. Should I be able to post images from the mobile view?

Not a great trauma. I switch to the desktop view. Image posted. Hunky dory.

But...now my phone is automatically landing in desktop view and I can't see a way of switching that back.

2. How do I force my phone to use the mobile rather than desktop view if the site again?

Thanks,

Z

So, I really like the mobile site on my iPhone. Very slick. But... I has to switch to the full site to upload and post an image to a post. Have I missed something?

1. Should I be able to post images from the mobile view?

Not a great trauma. I switch to the desktop view. Image posted. Hunky dory.

But...now my phone is automatically landing in desktop view and I can't see a way of switching that back.

2. How do I force my phone to use the mobile rather than desktop view if the site again?

Thanks,

Z

Z, I had the same thing this morning, took me ages to figure out why I couldn't do it.

Still haven't but I can help you on the last one. You need to delete the cookies on your phone. I did and it reset to mobile view. That said there might be an easier way

M

Haha, I can't say I use it much but i'd imagine you cant upload in mobile view. 

With regards to your second point you can switch back but it's currently hidden, if you go to the bottom and tap to the right of the RSS feed icon on the left it will go back. I just haven't managed to change the colours here.. 

Guest zen

Oh. Hidden features!

Thanks. Not bothered how I upload images, but glad I can just back to mobile view! Even if it's a secret how to do so. ;)