Sign in to follow this  
Rab

5 x OEM Wheels & Tyres

I am selling my OEM wheels & tyres as I have bought a winter set and don't intend putting these back on in the spring.

IMG_20131124_081147.jpg

There are 5 wheels & tyres available;

2 with 6+mm
2 with 5mm (1 of these has a scuff around the outside edge)
1 with 7+mm (only covered 400 miles and is as new)

There are no kerb marks or scratches on 4 of the wheels and the original Michelin tyres have no puncture repairs or damage.

This is the "spare" which is as new:
IMG_20131124_081212.jpg

I am in Hamilton near Glasgow but I can arrange these to be transported to Reading, Berkshire, or at a meeting place anywhere along that route if it helps.

I would prefer to sell as a set for £750ono but I will consider selling separately.

Thanks for looking!

Just a wee update, the "spare" pictured above is available now if anyone wishes to buy it separately as I aquired a space saver yesterday. It's got over 7mm as it only covered 400 miles and is as new, £180 ono

These are available now as the winters are going on today. Unfortunately one of my rears has picked up a scuff but there's still 4 immaculate wheels and all the tyres are as described above, so price is reduced accordingly. More pics to follow ...

More pics - wheels now removed from car:

SAM_0716.JPG

SAM_0718.JPG

This is the slightly scuffed wheel:

SAM_0722.JPG

SAM_0724.JPG

Open to sensible offers as these will now just be taking up space and will probably end up on ebay!

Think its the wrong time of year to be selling these so I am withdrawing the set of 4 that came off the car from sale for now, however the "as new" single wheel with over 7mm tread is up for grabs on ebay if anyone fances their chances!

Cheers!