Sign in to follow this  
Captain Duff

Trackday bargain

Just received the following email from my old Skoda dealer (from when I had an Octy vRS) - seems something of a bargain and I'm tempted to look at the small print to see if you HAVE to come with a Skoda, as it would be great turning up in the GT wouldn't it :DWe have just 10 customer places available on our SKODA Trackday Experience which is being held at Anglesey Race Circuit on Friday 8th November.You're invited to join us for, what we hope, will be a fun and action packed day for the discounted price of just £89 inc VAT per car. 2nd drivers go free!SKODA, in association with Javelin Trackdays, have reserved the whole circuit for our exclusive use on the day which will ensure that everyone gets plenty of 'track time' action. On the day you'll not only be able to drive your own SKODA on this fabulous circuit but you'll also be able to put the very latest Octavia vRS through it's paces.As we'd like to encourage any trackday novices to join us, we'll make sure that you're well catered for with expert tuition and advice available as and when required.Places will be issued strictly on a first come - first served basis.