Deacon

Voodoo 13 rear lower control arms

I have for sale my Voodoo 13 LCA's. They haven't been on the car for long as you can see from the pictures and are in as new condition.

The arms are beautifully made out of billet aluminium and lower the car 18mm. The box, instructions, bolts and stickers are all present. I've also fitted rod end covers to protect the spherical bearings from the UK weather and these are also included. 

IMG_20180602_151703.thumb.jpg.3ae807ad19ced6c79c8bcf0d9cc37e50.jpg

IMG_20180602_151732.thumb.jpg.c8e371a402ac46953f55038904d97a04.jpg

These arms allow you to gain back bump travel lost from lowering and allow camber adjustment between 0/5°.

I am only selling them because they don't work well with my Moton suspension (I hadn't realised how much my Moton's lower the car by already and so with the lowering of the arms it is too low for how I want my car set up). 

New from Amber Performance these are £558 including VAT, I'm looking for £450 as they are basically new.

The Voodoo arms are located on the West Mids / South Staffs border but I regularly travel between Bedford and Tewkesbury so I could arrange to meet up around these areas too. Collection would be preferred as the box is quite large. I can find out postage costs though if needs be. 

Any questions please ask and thanks for looking. 

10 minutes ago, dom2497 said:

P0rn. If I didnt already have some super pro ones id have these

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They are absolutely gorgeous things and the quality is crazy good. I'm genuinely gutted they don't work with my Motons 😭