Lucas

Rays gramLights 57 Xtreme Clearance!

We have a set of these 18" 57 Xtremes in Matte Graphite on clearance.

Front - 18x7.5 ET40 - Weight = 8.6kg/wheel

Rear - 18x8.5 ET45 - Weight = 9.2kg/wheel

Price £950 inc Delivery

x4vVj7a.jpg

23ZiGit.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ledwardio said:

Nice. 

I'd have my hand up but at the minute it would cause much marital unrests :wacko:

Maybe in the future

Can always say they were only £150 ;)

Very tempted but still confused about TPMS modules / coding given my car is a '16 model. Don’t want a light on all the time nor the need to be constantly visiting a dealer to reprogram should I wish to use my current wheels for winter use.

11 minutes ago, SnappyChariot said:

Very tempted but still confused about TPMS modules / coding given my car is a '16 model. Don’t want a light on all the time nor the need to be constantly visiting a dealer to reprogram should I wish to use my current wheels for winter use.

I haven't had anybody report that problem yet so I'm not really familiar with the problem to be honest. You're saying you would have your tyre pressure Light on if you were going to change the wheels? Or are you worried it wouldn't work due to a different size wheels?

5 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

I haven't had anybody report that problem yet so I'm not really familiar with the problem to be honest. You're saying you would have your tyre pressure Light on if you were going to change the wheels? Or are you worried it wouldn't work due to a different size wheels?

My belief is that l'll need to buy new TPMS modules for these wheels (or swap them over from my current wheels) and then (assuming new sensors) get my car coded to recognise them.

All a bit of a faff, really pisses my off all this new legislation that mandates such things.

If it helps I've got aftermarket wheels and just swapped the old sensors over to the new wheels and they worked fine
Should have done the same.
Any other suggestions?
Buy new tpms sensors and re-key it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you're feeling brave.. http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7827
Can't say I'd go that far though.
🖒
But no, will probably fit new ones when I change tyres next time. Have plenty of time till my next MOT.
Although, unfortunately rather costly option

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk