Sign in to follow this  
Sachin Tankaria

Valenti V2 Smoked Sequential Right Tail Light Only *READ*

Valenti V2 Smoked Black and Gold RIGHT SIDE ONLY Sequential Tail Light *Read below*

Hi there,

I purchased these lights off a guy second hand, and when shipping them to me, he didnt package the lights properly and so as a result the right hand light was chipped in shipping. I managed to find the pieces and superglue them and as a result the whole valenti light is now in one piece and it seems very solid, I actually had it fitted to my car for a couple of weeks anyways. See the pictures of what it looks like.

The chip DOES NOT affect water entry into the actual light box, before supergluing i made sure of that, any particles of water that enter in through the superglued bit will run off as part of the tail lights normal water drainage system, see the pictures of the back of the light and this should hopefully become clear.

The reason for sale is that I coincidentally found a guy who had crashed the left side of his car and so had a spare right smoked valenti light going anyways, and as I received a partial refund from the initial seller I bought this light off of, I used that money to buy the light off this second guy.

I was intending to use the light as you can see pictured, the cracks after the repair aren't really noticeable unless youre looking for it, but I got lucky with the guy who had crashed his car.

The light works perfect and has been tested when I fitted to my car.

Not sure if there'll actually be a demand for this, but thought I may as well list it in case someone can make use of it.

Looking for £50 ONO, collection from Pinner HA5, or I can post (which will be packaged properly lol) for £6

Thanks

v1.jpeg

v2.jpeg

v3.jpeg

v4.jpeg

v5.jpeg

v6.jpeg

v7.jpeg

v8.jpeg

v9.jpeg