Sign in to follow this  
rob275

Rob's S.E BBQ Meet Surrey - 30th June

As this was on the other forum and I have subsequently been banned I will place it here!When: 30th June 2013Location: Rob's House(Meet at the Grasshopper inn TN16 2EU 12:00 and convoy)I've proposed £5 to cover grub etc or you can bring your own seeing as we have no funds up yet :)If anyone wants to come from further afield, I have room in the garden for like 10 tents and a spare bedroom!I believe the Grand Prix kicks off at 13:00 so i can also grab a tv. Here's to hoping the weather is good!Current attendance list (Provided i can contact you all):1. rob2752. Subarman3. Koshka4. Jennywren5. tegunulgener6. A. ulgener7. TBucket8. StevenGT869. Suggestable10. Philw11. BRZ2?12. Arekkz13. Faith

I'm still up for it Rob, sorry, haven't been around for a couple of weeks.

Thats ok i pm'd you on the other forum but as i have been banned i can't read one even if you sent one! Charming, added you to the list :)

Yes meet at 12 at grasshopper! only cos i don't want my postcode pasted over the net :P but if people rather meet at mine then they can ask me directly for it.My paypal is rob.randal@gmail.com if any of you want to paypal me a fiver to get some food. I'm planning on going out Saturday to get it all. Or you can all bring your own bits and bobs to share out. I know a few people are going to bring some stuff with them

Sorry I realised I hadn't actually properly replied to this since my first comment, but I'll be there! I'm transferring you the funds as I type this (well that's a lie, because I'm typing right now, but as soon as I stop typing, I will transfer the money!) :32 (1):I'll meet at the grasshopper, but could you still PM me your address Rob, just in case I get lost on the way from the 'hopper to your house.Oh, and I don't eat tomatoes, or baked beans :32 (18):

Sorry I realised I hadn't actually properly replied to this since my first comment, but I'll be there! I'm transferring you the funds as I type this (well that's a lie, because I'm typing right now, but as soon as I stop typing, I will transfer the money!) :32 (1):I'll meet at the grasshopper, but could you still PM me your address Rob, just in case I get lost on the way from the 'hopper to your house.Oh, and I don't eat tomatoes, or baked beans :32 (18):

Money sent!

Don't worry, I'll eat all the lamb, pork, tomatoes and baked beans ;-) That's quite a good point Arekkz, as we did loose a few last time, so Rob, could you also let me have your postcode too B-)

received, thanks

Don't worry, I'll eat all the lamb, pork, tomatoes and baked beans ;-) That's quite a good point Arekkz, as we did loose a few last time, so Rob, could you also let me have your postcode too B-)

Haha, the reason we lost 3 last time, was because they were following me, and I got lost, haha!