Sign in to follow this  
willfmair

Wheels for sale - Motec Nitro & Stock Wheels

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 sets of wheels up for sale which I have included pictures of below. I am based in Leicester and collection is preferred, I don't mind driving to meet somewhere but obviously within reason.

The first set are 'Motec Nitro', I bought these off of another member last year and believe the specifications are 18x8 on the front and 18x9 on the rear, I'm afraid I don't know the offsets as the last owner didn't but they fit perfectly with our cars. Tyres on the front are Yokohama BluEarth's with plenty of tread (~5mm) in 225 width, tyres on the rear are Nexen N8000's which need replacing and they are 255 width. The wheels have marks on them and could use a refurb, A body shop recently dropped my car off and kerbed one of the wheels again but I have gloss black touch up paint which I can provide with the wheels (They look fine once on and touched up).

I am after £300 for these, I can provide more pictures on PM if anyone is interested and offers will be considered.

The second set are stock wheels refurbished in gloss black, these are wrapped in Michelin PS4's, two with ~5mm and two with ~3mm, these have no marks on them bar a couple of scuffs from tyre fitters which aren't visible on the face of the wheel. 

I am after £350 for these (mainly due to the tyres and refurb - I know stock wheels are readily available nowadays), but again I can provide more pictures and will consider offers.

Thanks for looking - any questions please just shout!

IMG_2896.JPG

IMG_2547.jpg

b10dfc26-e24a-46f3-970f-3db5a8198e5f.JPG

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_5053.JPG

IMG_9693.jpg