Sign in to follow this  
S18 RSG

Leftover Bits post GT86 sale

Hi all.

Need to clear out some space before I start filling it back up with BMW parts, so please feel free to take this stuff off my hands:

Stock GT86 wheels with tyres - £SOLD

All wheels in good condition. From memory there are no scuffs or curb marks (will double check though). Tyres are 2x Primacy's with reasonable tread left (4-5mm at a guess). Other 2 tyres are a cheaper brand with good tread left (5+mm). 

I have no pictures currently, as they're in the back of my garage and I'm in work, but can get pics when needed.

Just want rid of them, so I'll happily take offers to make the space.

Kenwood DNX5160DABS - £500

6.2" in dash touchscreen head unit. Built in Garmin Sat Nav, built in DAB (no aerial included) and Apple CarPlay.

For full specs, see here.

Bought this in June, used for less than 2 months. Would happily fit it in the BMW if it would fit, but it won't :(

hjYQCXz.jpg

8a1go6Z.jpg

fHQlmWr.jpg

Focal IS165TOY Plug & Play speakers - £SOLD

6.5" component speakers and tweeters. Direct replacement for stock GT86 speakers/tweeters. Take around 30 minutes to fit from start to finish.

Make a big difference in sound quality, even with stock head unit.

Fitted for around 1 year, removed before sale and still look, feel and sound new. Full specs here. Pics on request, but not much to see. They're just speakers.

Intec Roof Mounted Brake Light - £SOLD

Never used. Bought from James @ Amber around 6 months ago and never fitted. Still in box.

More info can be found here. Can get you pics, but as it's still in the box, you can't see anything anyway.

All items are located at my home in Cwmbran, South Wales. I will be heading to the Midlands lunch meet this weekend and can bring any items to that meet.

Would prefer collection, although I am willing to meet you halfway if convenient for both parties. Aside from that, please arrange a courier that you trust.

Thanks all,

Ross

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Hit me up if the speakers are still available please.

My dad is gonna see if they will fit in his van, if not, they'll be available. Will get him to make a decision tonight.