Sign in to follow this  
GreenSpring

Rear Ended, Need Back Bumper Or 1 Tail light

Hi I just got rear ended, hit and run.. 

I need a new White back bumper and 1 right-side OEM tail light, it's happened in a really awful time for me financially so any cheap prices will be appreciated, or some direction as to where I can buy these parts. 

I'm only 20 so I can't go through my insurance as it's a £750 excess anyway, as well as it effecting my no-claims. 

Thanks in advance

i was selling my rear lights for 50 each but was hoping to sell the rears together as to not be stuck with one indefinitely 65 posted for the right lights sounds incredibly reasonable?

also you should be able to find a good condition bumper on ebay for around 50-200£ try to get best condition for the money a respray is going to cost around 300£ id guess. Id roll with a mucked bumper until a decent condition white one comes up on ebay. 

9 minutes ago, GreenSpring said:

That sounds great, can I get back to you later on that? Just trying to find prices for the bumper ect 

no problemo id scour ebay for scrap cars by searching gt86 lug nut or whatever they list them under and call them and ask what bumpers theyve got in what condition if you cant find anything decent

I did have a spare rear bumper that I left at the body shop near me. Forgot about it until now. He did say he would keep it for a bit. It does have a crack in the paint just above the left exhaust but you do have to be close to see it. I can check if he still has it if you like

54 minutes ago, LarmiqGt said:

I did have a spare rear bumper that I left at the body shop near me. Forgot about it until now. He did say he would keep it for a bit. It does have a crack in the paint just above the left exhaust but you do have to be close to see it. I can check if he still has it if you like

How much would you want for it? Really appreciate it, send me a picture of the crack if you have one. Thanks for the info :)