Sign in to follow this  
Dessss

Taking apart OEM Aero Spoiler : For future references

If you are to take the OEM Aero spoiler apart, there is a metal cable that runs from the base of the spoiler all the way through the pillars and is connected on both sides. This caused me some trouble at first, so I just took the whole spoiler off. The cable can be removed from the base of the spoiler. Hope this will help people in the future!

Now I don't know if anyone has done this before or posted about it either, I took apart my Aero spoiler today.

I had been looking around the internet for around 30 minutes before hand to see if anyone has done it before so that I could have some guidance, but I couldn't find anything about it, so I went outside and "winged" it...

Now the reason I wanted to take it apart was because I wanted it to be wrapped nicely - the dude said he'd be able to give me a perfect finish if it was all taken apart.

Being me, I didn't document any of the removal process using a camera... The wing is still sitting in my boot to be reinstalled tomorrow - I will take some pictures to show what I meanI forgot again... Already reinstalled the spoiler...