jevvy

Jbl amplifier wiring harness

I'm installing an aftermarket stereo in my gt86 with the jbl system, all installed and no sound :( realised I need a bit of wiring for the amplifier I thought it could be the 

CTSTY002.2 or the 004 model 

I was hoping for someone with first hand experience could let me know! Thanks a lot 

Fixed it by cutting some excess wire from the reverse wire and jumping jbl connector 3 to connector 9. Should leave this up i case anyone else has the same issue, NO AFTERMARKET lead is required. 

Hi, I realise this is an old post now but I have just picked up my (used) gt86 and it has the JBL system in (which I actually think sounds pretty decent). I'm ok with the OEM head unit for now as I'm just getting to know the car but I have a Pioneer  SPH-D120 I brought with me from my old car that I will want to install at some point. It is lucky to have this head unit as the excellent guide below is using the same one. Can I just confirm what exactly was needed above a standard HU replacement such as in the guide below to get it all working?

Cheers in advance.