lewisw

Daily Driver Vs Weekend Toy

I went a bit weird. I bought my BRZ as my "main" car in my last job, although I was commuting via Train. The BRZ would could out pretty much each night and most weekends, and I love it. I've since changed jobs and have a 60 mile round commute and a crap car park to park in. So I picked up a daily (cheap and cheerful Citroen C1) and use the BRZ as much as I can when not on the commute.

I LOVE jumping out of the C1 into the BRZ, complete contrast in cars so i get to appreciate the BRZ the way it should be. Living in the country side, every road around here is sports car heaven.

It's daft little things too I appreciate, like interior lights that come on when the passenger door opens! Let alone the quality of the stereo of the BRZ over the C1, and that's before I've even pulled off my drive straight onto a national speed limit B road with some ace corners.

I'm sure they are awesome as dailies, but I think I love mine more for not being a dialy

Mine is my daily, and i love it although alot of my commute is either sitting in traffic or only doing bout 30. So dont get much chance to stetch its legs, hence when weekends come round i try and go for a decent blast. Hopefully in years to come once i have got a house and somewhere to store it, ill keep it as a weekend car, and buy a daily for commuting. As i never wanna sell it now 😍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk