Sign in to follow this  
DanJ

Xtrons PF6BHGTA Android Head Unit

I originally bought this in April 2016, but didn't get round to fitting it until June and ran with it fitted for around a month. Its fully functional but not compatible with Torque (it is OBD2 compatible though), which is why I ended up swapping it out for a different Xtrons model that is. 

They no longer sell this specific item but there's a short Youtube video about it here: 

As you can see in the pictures below I've still got the original box and all the leads, GPS aerial, USB cables etc supplied with the head unit, also thrown in are the Toyota brackets required to fit it to a BRZ and six out of eight mounting screws (these are made of cheese and round ridiculously easily, I ended up buying a few spares from the local dealer). It still has the protective film on the touchscreen so is pretty much as new.

If you're fitting to a BRZ you'll need the optional aerial adaptor that Xtrons sell, I've thrown a couple of red bullet connectors needed to connect the blue aerial power in as well. I don't know if this adaptor is needed for a GT86: http://xtrons.co.uk/toyota-car-radio-aerial-antenna-adaptor-plug-cable.html

It retailed for £240, given that its nearly a year old (although most of that time its been sat boxed up in a shelf by my desk at work) I'm only looking for £120 + postage costs.

I live near Milton Keynes and work over at Silverstone if your nearby to either of those to save postage costs. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions.

IMG_20170121_120909.jpg

IMG_20170121_120930.jpg

IMG_20170121_120953.jpg

IMG_20170121_121007.jpg

Screenshot 2017-01-21 12.22.46.png