Sign in to follow this  
matt

Parts for sale

I have for sale a few items after selling my GT86.  Items are located in Harrogate

Kenwood DAB Garmin Sat Nav Radio (with DVD player) - DNX-4230DAB - £325 posted, £310 collection
Comes with everything you'll need to install to your car apart from DAB aerial (comes with brackets, aftermarket cable converters, GPS receiver, usb port which I have integrated into a GT86 port, so it looks standard).  The DAB aerial can be purchased for around £20, and can only be used on 1 car (as it sticks to the windscreen).  I'm also including the surround with centre dash piece (surround is glued with automotive glue onto a centre dash piece ready to use).  The centre dash piece is over £40 alone.  The brackets have been altered slightly, so that unlike many headunits, this one fits in the right place.
A32DDA3F-BBEF-4FAA-BECC-AFAD5B36F0D2_zps

Eibach Pro-kit springs - £80 delivered, £70 collection

5901365A-B649-40AD-9237-083CE5199774_zps
74AF6363-9B06-41FD-8781-DFD17447C133_zps

T&M Alcantara dash binnacle - mint £40 delivered, £35 collection (note picture is not mine) - Provisionally sold
21408919648_54e5629680_c.jpg

I might be in Leeds this week for work, if I am, I would be happy to come and collect the binnacle from you.

Consider it provisionally sold if you would, and I'll keep you updated on my schedule.