Sign in to follow this  
Willtl

Sold - please lock

·         Hi all. Need to clear my garage so want to shift some exhaust parts at bargain (I think) prices.

First up I have a Milltek resonated or non resonated secondary cat back exhaust system (I have both centre pipes so you can take your pick).

I'm looking for £400.

If you would like to buy one of the centre pipes separately I'm looking for £125, but once I've sold one I will want to sell the other with the exhaust system.

Lastly I have a Berk Technology front pipe with high flow cat, I would like £165 for this.

All of these parts are nearly new having been used for between 25 - 200 miles.

I live in Essex and can deliver if close by or maybe meet you half way (depending on where you are located).

Exhaust1st.jpg

Exhaust2nd.jpg

Exhaust3rd.jpg

Highflow.jpg

1 hour ago, benmmellor said:

Tempted by the Berk front pipe - I take it this would fit fine with my Injen cat-back?

How much am I looking at for it couriered to Lancashire?

Don't really know for sure whether you can use this, but as it works with the Milltek cat back I would guess "yes".

If you are seriously interested I can investigate courier costs, but I expect it will be quite a few quid.

From looking at UPS website, I think it will be about £20 for next day delivery (this is based on my guess of 15KG and the box being 1 metre X 40 cm X 40cm).