ALB453

IM GOING WIDE, CARBON WIDE

Hey guys, sorry for being so slack on here as of recent times, I'll have some build updates next week though :)

So the reson for this thread. Out of those of you who have Bunnied the Rocket, who had the most confident/ best quality body shop?

I've managed to secure a 1 of 1 Full carbon rocket bunny V2 kit and will be looking at getting it fitted after ive been to new york with the other half (we're going 28th dec - jan 6th ) as I've spent what I can until then due to it costing a bomb.

Obviously i know that the standard kit be it v1 or 2 is an absolute ballache to fit/waterproof, let alone a CF one...

Any hints/ tips/ pointers/ post codes/ urls/ numbers/ names would be helpful 

Yo, as I said on FaceBook. You need correct wheels/tyres and updated coilovers + all camber arms adjust drop links before you fit the kit. One because you will need to trim the kit, you will need to trim places of the car, trim the bumpers and other little brackets.

Also going with carbon you are going to need something to secure the kit with damaging the carbon, also will need you're front arches redoning once you've cut them to fit the carbon ones.

Rear quarter work is pretty simple, it's the front end that needs a lot of work. Air maybe a better option but I think being so bouncy the arches won't last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk